Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can I contact if I have a question about the festival?
- When and where is the event being held?
- What does the ticket include?
- How much do tickets cost?
- How can I purchase tickets?
- How many people will be in attendance?
- Is there parking?
- Are children allowed?
- Can I buy beer at the event or bring empty or full bottles home with me?
- Are there non-alcoholic beverages available?
- Is food included in the ticket?
- Can I bring my own food or beverages to the festival?
- What forms of payment will be accepted at the event?
- Are there ATMs available at the event?
- How can my company become a sponsor?
- Smoking policy
- Can I come and go from the event?
- Intoxicated guests
- Prohibited items
Who can I contact if I have a question about the festival?
Please direct all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to answer questions as quickly as possible.
When and where is the event being held?
Craft Bier Fest Munich will take place on Friday, May 5th from 4pm til 11pm and on Saturday, May 6th 2017 from 1 pm til 11pm. The event location will be the "Tonhalle" at Grafinger Str. 6, 81671, Munich, Germany.
What does the ticket include?
The ticket includes entry into the event.
How much do tickets cost?
A ticket costs 5 euros.
How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased only at the venue on the day of the event. We accept cash only, no credit or debit cards.
How many people will be in attendance?
We expect around 3000 people attending
Is there parking?
There is no parking at the event location and very limited parking in the surrounding area, so please make sure to use public transportation.
Are children allowed?
Children are allowed in the venue, however if they are younger than 16 they are not allowed to drink or sample any alcoholic beverages. There is a high likelihood the event will be crowded, so please keep this in mind.
Can I buy beer at the event or bring empty or full bottles home with me?
Our desire is to have breweries sell their beer as well as merchandise from their booths. However, we are still in final negotiations to get the required permits for this to happen. Please stay tuned and updates will be provided when available.
Are there non-alcoholic beverages available?
Yes, there will be a stand where you can buy non-alcoholic beverages.
Is food included in the ticket?
No, food has to be purchased separately, there is a bar in the event location that sells snacks.
Can I bring my own food or beverages to the festival?
No. Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
What forms of payment will be accepted at the event?
We accept cash only.
Are there ATMs available at the event?
There is an ATM right next to the entrance of the event location.
How can my company become a sponsor?
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please send an e-mail elaborating on your company and the type of sponsorship to email@example.com.
Smoking is only allowed on the outside areas of the event location.
Can I come and go from the event?
No, since we expect many people to attend, we can not guarantee that once you leave, you can come back in. There will be assinged smoking areas outside of the location that you can use and come back in.
All guests of the Craft Bier Fest Munich are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe, responsible means of transportation before leaving the facility.
Any guest who is intoxicated before entering the event may be denied entry to the facility.
Any guest found intoxicated within the event and causing a disturbance, as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food/beverages
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Backpacks, suitcases, large beach bags, etc.
- Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes or vape pens) inside the event space
- Skateboards, roller skates, ice skates, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Other items as determined by facility management
Event management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may either be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of the item, or may be ejected from the facility.
All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering the event.
Items which have varying policies include: cameras, video/audio recording equipment, and signs/flags/banners/posters.